Sunday, April 17, 2022

Updates On What I'm Reading

 I tend to not write reviews on every single book I read. I know I should, but I just don't. Like when it is in a series, especially a long series. The Rogue Angel series, I did review the batch of the first about 30 books, and I think there are like 62 in total. I have made it up to 42, then decided I needed to break from that, and went on to a couple other reviews I needed to get done.

From here, I have a few books I need to get through, to stay up to date on previous series I have read, such as: Nora Kelly (Preston &Child), Eric Carter (Stephen Blackmoore), Ordinary Magic (Devon Monk), Souls of the Road (Devon Monk), and Sylvanas (World of Warcraft). I also have a few that are stand-alones, or short series I was interested in: The Starless Crown (James Rollins), Sea of Tranquility (Emily St John Mandel), The Band (Nicholas Eames, and Red Death trilogy (Jeff Altabef). Lastly, I loaded up my reader with about 32 books of the Joe Gunther series by Archer Mayor.

I may not write a review for all these as I read them, but will try to be better at getting some done. Until then, keep on reading!

PeacE

No comments: