Sunday, March 6, 2022

Posting Variables - or Why the Gaps?

 I know I have had some gaps in my reviews, and the main reason is I don't have to the time to sit and wrote one for every book I read. Counter-productive to what I want to enter in this blog, I know, but it is what it is. I DO make entries for all books I receive an ARC for, or any copy of, from the author, publisher, or other source. Yes I should take the time and at least use the practice, by including all the books I read ... We will see....

Presently, I will try my best to at least once a week, get in some of the books I have read (usually around 2 a week, sometimes more). It will probably be Saturdays, unless the Doodad (my granddaughter) needs a visit from her Papaw, in which case, it may be two weeks.

Thanks for stopping by to read my very bad opinions.

Ralphd00d

No comments: