Tuesday, January 3, 2023

2022 Wrapped Up

 I just finished posting the last book review I have for the 2022 year. The book reviews I have posted have, unfortunately, only been ARCs provided to me, as I just don't feel I have the time to poist a review for EVERY book I have read this last year (266 of them). This next year, 2023, I will be doing my best to try to get more reviews on more of the books I have been able to get read, not just for the publishers/authors, but for anyone that stumbles across this obscure corner of the internet.

My yearly goal for books to read for 2022 was a mere 150 books. I expected to spend more time working the real-life job, but within the first few months, I raised the goal to 200. I hit that mark around the first of August, if I remember correctly. For 2023, I applied the same thought regarding time to read and employment, and again set my goal for a total of 200 books.

If you are new to my site, well, think what you want - after all, that's what you should do anyways. I have some sites tot he right side that I actively use for book requests, movie trailers, etc. Feel free to leave comments or drop me email.

Thanks for stopping by.

PeacE

No comments: