Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Movie Review : "Exam"

In this psychological thriller, eight job applicants in a guarded, windowless room are given instruction, exams and 80 minutes to answer one discerning question that may win them a prime position. But they soon discover this is no ordinary test. The exams are blank. With one ejected for attempting to answer the unknown question, the remaining seven must decide what they will do and how far each will go for the coveted job. - taken from Netflix.com


Considering I had never heard of this movie, tough was made in 2008, with a cast of people I had no clue who they were, I really expected a flop. By halfway through, I had figured it all out, and I was tempted to just quit watching. However, by chance, some random event took place that snagged my attention back, and made me re-think what I had thought. I have no idea if it was planned that way, or just as they figured one would get bored watching it... but it worked. The ending does resolve some issues brought up during the movie, but I won't say how. I give it 4 stars.

No comments: