Thursday, April 14, 2011

Movie Review : "Stranger Than Fiction"

As best-selling novelist Kay Eiffel (Emma Thompson) struggles with how to kill off her main character, IRS auditor Harold Crick (Will Ferrell) begins hearing her voice in his head and slowly realizes that he must stop his own death. Crick's world turns upside down as he tries to persuade Kay to change the ending of her novel, all while getting closer to a quirky baker (Maggie Gyllenhaal) he's auditing. Dustin Hoffman and Queen Latifah co-star. - taken from Netflix.com


I have said it before, I am not a Wil Ferrell fan at all. Though, I will say I did enjoy somewhat this film with him as a main character lead. I enjoyed Dustin Hoffman's role as well. A simple story that was worth the hour and a half to watch...once. Three stars, and a nod to my thinking this may be the best Ferrell role I have seen.

No comments: