Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Movie Review : "Hanna"

Hanna (Saoirse Ronan) is a teenager raised and trained by her father (Eric Bana), an ex-CIA operative, to become a highly skilled assassin. But when she's sent on a deadly mission across Europe, Hanna takes to an English family and starts longing for a normal life. She must first solve the puzzle of her mysterious past, however. Joe Wright (Atonement) directs this tense actioneer; Cate Blanchett also stars. - taken from Netflix.com


What can I say about this new release except it sucks ass. I have not seen a movie so bad that I want to leave the theater before we are halfway through it! I am only happy we were getting the early in the day ticket price ($5) so it could have been worse. Both my stepdad and I watched the trailers on the internet and thought it looked decent. The trailers was about all the action in the damn movie. We both walked out thinking, what was that? Story line sounds okay, but the actual film of it sucked. 1 star is a good rating for it....

No comments: