Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Book Review(s): Walt Longmire series by Craig Johnson



The past couple weeks or so I have been reading this series by Craig Johnson. I had come across the television show base don the books a couple months back, checked it out, and was hooked. The books just dragged me in and have not let me go. The main story is of Walt Longmire, a sheriff of Absaroka County, one of the most least populated counties in the US, located in the state of Wyoming. Each book in the series covers a major case that is being solved, as well as the side problems that life always throws one's way. In Longmire's life, it is his daughter getting attacked, himself nearly dying several times, and dealing with his best friend, Henry standing Bear, about Indian "religious things". I thoroughly enjoyed reading the series, including a couple smaller novellas, and look forward to the next book!

No comments: