Friday, January 14, 2011

Movie Review : "Barry Munday"

Barry Munday wakes up after being attacked to realize that he's missing his family jewels. To make matters worse, he learns he's facing a paternity lawsuit filed by a woman he can't remember having sex with. - taken from IMDB.com


Sometimes you just need a corny, time-waster of a movie, and that is what I thought this one was when I put it in my queue to watch. Barry is a guy, that yes, has lost the jewels (I won't say how, as it is part of the story). Barry is also the typical, stereotyped male chauvinistic character women just believe are real creeps. That's what makes this a corny time-waster. The storyline turned out to be better than I expected, and shows some of the good side of people, and how sometimes choices we make affect other people. Overall, was a good time watching, and I give it 4 stars.

No comments: