Sunday, January 9, 2011

Movie Review : "Jesse Stone: No Remorse"

Tom Selleck takes a sixth turn as small-town Massachusetts police chiefJesse Stone, who combats crime as well as personal issues in the movie series based on the best-selling novels by Robert B. Parker. After he's suspended from his job, Stone travels to Boston at the request of his friend Capt. Healey (Stephen McHattie) -- the state homicide commander -- to help solve a string of murders plaguing the city. - From Netflix.com


Another great 'Jesse Stone' movie. I really enjoyed Robert B. Parker's novels, many dealing with "Spenser for Hire" and this character, "Jesse Stone". In fact, in some books, they referred to each other. Either way, this is the 6th Stone movie I have seen out, and Tom Selleck plays the role perfectly from what I formed in my mind's eye while reading the novels. Definitely a 5/5 stars movie.


On a side note, I heard rumor of yet another one coming out this year...... I hope so!

No comments: