Saturday, March 5, 2011

Movie Review : "Fat Head"

While most people saw the documentary 'Super Size Me' as an exposé of the fast food industry, comedian and former health writer Tom Naughton saw it as a dare: He'd show that you could lose weight on a diet of burgers and fries. In addition to chronicling Naughton's weight drop, the film provides interviews with doctors, nutritionists and others to drive home his thesis that most of what we know about "healthy eating" is wrong. - taken from Netflix.com


All I can say is... wow. I never saw 'Super Size' me as it reminded me too much of that moron Michael Moore, whom I cannot stand. This movie actually supported my thought. Not only did I learn more true facts regarding foods and diet, it was nice to see so much shit be brought to the viewer's attention. So much of society accepts crap without any proof, and just this topic reveals just how bad we are nowadays. Definitely making adjustments to my diet starting tomorrow. Five stars for this one! And lots of recommendations.

No comments: