Monday, March 28, 2011

Movie Review : "Megamind"

When a cunning supervillain (voiced by Will Ferrell) accidently kills his crime-fighting nemesis, the rogue suddenly finds life boring and uninspired. So, he creates a new enemy (Jonah Hill) who seeks to destroy the world, forcing Megamind to play the hero role for once in his life. This hilarious 3D animated feature from director Tom McGrath (Madagascar) also features the voices of Brad Pitt and Tina Fey. - taken from Netflix.com


I have enjoyed many cartoon/computer animation flicks over the years, but seemingly, the newer ones recently have been pretty lame. This one was no exception. It ranked there with 'Despicable Me'. Maybe I just cannot stand Wil Ferrell, or his voice even. I don't recall any laughing from me, and not many from the kids either. The kids would watch it again, so I give it 3 stars for lasting value when I need them out of my hair.

No comments: