Monday, March 28, 2011

Movie Review : "Resident Evil: Afterlife"

The Undead Apocalypse continues unabated as super-soldier Alice (Milla Jovovich) finds her way to a supposed sanctuary in Los Angeles, which may just be a deadly trap set for her by the ruthless Umbrella Corporation. The fourth film in Paul W.S. Anderson's blood-soaked saga finds Alice teaming up with Claire (Ali Larter) and Chris (Wentworth Miller) and a handful of stragglers to save what's left of humanity. - taken from Netflix.com


I have been a decent fan of the 'Resident Evil' movies, not the video games though. I just really never played the game, I will admit though. Milla Jovovich has been pretty sexy for me ever since the first of this series (even 'The Fifth Element') and I have watched all of them, even bought the first three. And the soundtracks ROCK! I will admit though, I am starting to get a bit stretched with the storyline. It was good through 3 movies, and in my badly worded opinion, the 4th was a bit far. With this Fifth installment, it goes even more out there. The little clip after the end credits was a  nice hanger though, and leaves yet an opening for another movie.... and I have seen rumor on the 'Net that it is in the works. It earned 5 stars for Jovovich and the other pretty girls, and a rockin soundtrack... and the action/special fx were good too.

No comments: